|What:||The Hunger Run, a family-friendly 5K and 10K run/walk|
|Who:||Second Harvest, the Union Gospel Mission and compassionate members of the Inland Northwest running community|
|Why:||Partnering to fight hunger in the Inland Northwest. A portion of all registration fees plus all registrant sponsorships will provide meals through the above programs.|
|When:||Saturday, April 1, 9 a.m.|
|Where:||Plante’s Ferry Park, 12308 E. Upriver Drive, Spokane*|
|Cost:||5K: $25 before February 1, $30 February 1 through March 14, $35 March 15 through 31, $40 day of race (T-shirt not guaranteed after March 14)
10K: $35 before February 1, $40 February 1 through March 14, $45 March 15 through 31, $50 day of race (T-shirt not guaranteed after March 14)
*Course and location subject to change.
Click the icon in the top left corner of the map to view details and to toggle the 5K and 10K courses on and off.
Wednesday, March 29: 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. at Albertsons, 3010 E. 57th Ave, Spokane, WA 99223
Thursday, March 30: 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. at Safeway, 2507 W. Wellesley Ave, Spokane, WA 99205
Friday, March 31: 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. at Albertsons, 13606 E. 32nd Ave, Spokane, WA 99206
Saturday, April 1: 7:45 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. at Plante’s Ferry, 12308 E Upriver Drive, Spokane, WA 99206. (Race number pick-up and in person registration)
Volunteer Parking – off of Upriver Drive
Participant Parking – Wellesley & Plantes Ferry Sports Complex Driveway
We will be timing the race using Across the Line Timing. Race time results will be posted immediately after the race at the finish and can also be found at atltiming.com immediately following the race.
Race photography will be provided at the start, finish and along the course.
The finish line will include music, food, hydration and a friendly gathering/announcement of age division and overall race winners.
Rules & Timing
In our commitment to provide a safe race for all participants and spectators, the Hunger Run asks for all to follow these rules and restrictions:
- Must be present at packet pick-up or race day to receive t-shirt.
- Headphones are discouraged for the safety of all runners and spectators.
- People pushing strollers will be allowed to start after the other participants and must stay on the far right-hand side of the trail at all times.
- Due to the narrow portions of the trail, dogs are not allowed on the course.
- All registered participants will be timed and are required to follow the mile markers and turn around instructions on the course to receive an official time.